COMING VERY SOON!
Can be pre-ordered at the discounted price of AUD$99 plus shipping. (Price will be AUD$115 from launch.) Shipping from early to mid November.
Available in either Translucent Grey or Translucent White as Cranktank4. (Note: Current images show opaque grey pre-production model.)
- Enough capacity for a big day out on the bike
- Easy and safe access for drinking while on the move via the insulated drinking tube
- Even greater space efficiency giving more room for larger part frame bags
- Minimal impact on handling when full positioned low and central on the bike
- Securely mounted but still quick and easy to remove
- Robust and lightweight
- Fits even more conventional double triangle frames
- Capacity: 3 litres (0.8 US Gallons)
- Fitted weight: Approx. 450 grams
- Materials: Various (Tank is potable water grade polyethylene)
- Major components are manufactured in Australia. Some ancilliary components imported.
- Water level is externally visible for both White and Grey Translucent models.
- Can also be used with the Wedgie Mount and Plain Cap
- Cranktank3 tank with rubber contact pads applied.
- QR Cap with immersion tube
- Insulated Hydration Tube with QR Fitting and Bite Valve
- 1 Tube Keeper Clip (Either Top or Side Loading Style)
- One 200 x 50 mm Anti-abrasion tape
- 2 x Large “D” Buckle Velcro Straps (Tank mounting)
- 2 x 280 mm Velcro Strips (Hose retention as required)
- One 100 x 25 x 1.5 mm strip self adhesive rubber
- 50mm piece Heat Shrink Tubing
- 2 x Cable/Zip Ties (For Tube Keeper mounting)
- 1 x Spare Bite Valve